ThermalCapture MiniAV 160
ThermalCapture MiniAV is the thermal imaging camera you need for UAV operations if size and weight are your main restrictions.
It is light enough to be added to each existing camera solution on board of your UAV and provides live PAL or NTSC analog thermal video. With just 5g of hardware it provides a clear 160×120 pixel resolution with an update rate of 9Hz without reducing your flight times.
ThermalCapture MiniAV comes preconfigured to be used out-of-the-box. For more advanced scenarios predefined color palettes can be adjusted, or user-defined ones can be uploaded.
In addition to pure analog video output ThermalCapture MiniAV 160 can also output digital, radiometric (if used with Lepton 3.5) data via a serial interface.
- Live thermal image output
- Ultra-compact: 3.2 x 2.0 cm2
- Ultra-light: only 5g of hardware
- Multiple color palettes
- Optional housing available
- Dimensions: 32 x 20 x 11mm3
- Weight: 5g
- Resolution: 160×120 pixel
- Analog video output (PAL/NTSC)
- 9Hz Framerate
- Including shutter for optimal image quality
Product Documents / Downloads
- ThermalCapture 2.0 – Standard Cable Set (EN)
- ThermalCapture MiniAV – Configurator software
- ThermalCapture MiniAV – Drawing