ThermalCapture IRnet – Ethernet Interface for FLIR Tau 2 Camera Cores
|Short description||Provides ethernet connectivity for FLIR Tau 2 camera cores and stores 14bit RAW data onto microSD card.
Highly customizable due to onboard Linux.
|Compatible FLIR Camera Cores||Flir Tau 2 (640, 336, 324)
FLIR Vue Pro / FLIR Vue Pro R (640, 336)
|Supported Framerates||9Hz, 30Hz|
|Available Lenses||9mm, 13mm, 19mm, 25mm, 35mm,
Other lenses on request available
OverviewBeing designed for FLIR Tau 2 and FLIR Vue Pro / R cores, ThermalCapture IRnet brings real-time access to thermal imaging data. Since one of the design goals was again to build this camera small and lightweight, it is optimal for drone usage.
Next to real-time access, ThermalCapture IRnet also stores full 14bit radiometric thermal data onto a microSD card. This enables users to do live data processing, while simultaneously being able to store untouched sensor data for post-processing and documentation. Real-time access remains available whilst radiometric data are being recorded to the microSD card and operators can also control camera settings via Ethernet.
- H.264 live (real-time) streaming at 100Mbit/s
- Radiometric thermal data recorder (storage to microSD)
- Controllable camera settings via network in real time
- Access to recordings via network – even during recording process
- Thermal digital zoom during live streaming
- Compatible with FLIR Tau 2, FLIR Vue Pro / R
- Most lightweight and smallest solution in the drone market
- Special features for “Advanced User”, e.g. configure video settings, access to Ubuntu / Linux
- Powerful Processor (i.mx6)
- Customizable in special client request
|Weight:||165g (incl. FLIR Tau 2 Core)|
|Size:||50mm x 50mm x 80mm|
|Data output:||Ethernet / AV / microSD card|
- ThermalCapture IRnet – Product Flyer
- ThermalCapture IRnet – Drawing (PDF)
- ThermalCapture IRnet – STEP files
- ThermalCapture IRnet – User Manual (PDF)
- A guide to inspecting solar fields with thermal imaging drones