ThermalCapture Fusion Zoom.
World’s first fully aligned, super-lightweight zoom-able dual camera for professional drone operations.
|Product||ThermalCapture Fusion Zoom, a dual camera
(thermal + visual vision, zoom-able)
|Benefits||Perfectly aligned thermal and visual images
Stores full 14bit raw digital radiometric data
Super leight weight – 275g (0.61lb)
10x times visual optical zoom
|Price (net, MSRP)||9.490,00 EUR|
ThermalCapture Fusion Zoom. World’s first fully aligned, super-lightweight zoom-able dual camera for professional drone operations.
Top features of ThermalCapture Fusion:
- Completely aligned thermal and visual sensor
- Overlay of thermal and visual images in real time and post processing
- 10x times optical zoom (RGB sensor)
- Vibration compensated / stabilized (RGB sensor)
- Digital thermal radiometric and visual data stored on microSD card
- Per pixel temperature measurements
- Hot Spot Detection
- Geo-referenced data material
- Serial interface for meta data
- Analog live video output + HDMI
- Stores position and time (GPS + PPS)
- S Bus / PWM compatible
- Remote controllable
- Available in 9Hz
- Compatible with any drone
- Compatible with FLIR software tools
- The only small drone dual camera, which is capable of recording the full thermal frame rates
Video: ThermalCapture Fusion Zoom – HDMI Live Output
ThermalCapture Fusion Zoom. In Search & Rescue Operations.Finding A Missing Person In The Woods
ThermalCapture Fusion Zoom. World’s first fully aligned, super-lightweight zoom-able dual camera for professional drone operations.ThermalCapture Fusion allows you to easily store aligned digital radiometric and visual data at the same time.
Why ThermalCapture Fusion Zoom? Because single file recording saves operator’s hours of time in post-processing!
The new ThermalCapture Fusion Zoom – Everyone’s darling.
- More details being provided (thanks to the zoom factor)
- Increased safety, less risky drone operations (thanks again to the zoom factor) – it also can save investment on drones and payloads, as potential crashes, caused by flying too closely towards obstacles, at least can be minimized
- Significant increase of efficiency in post-processing (thanks to unique single-file approach from TeAx, which can save hours of work and therefore money)
- Flexible and open interface, which allows users to integrate whatever is needed into the system
ThermalCapture Fusion Zoom. World’s first fully aligned, super-lightweight zoom-able dual camera for professional drone operations.Top specifications of ThermalCapture Fusion:
- Dimensions: 83 x 71 x 46 mm (W x H x L) | 3.27 x 2.79 x 1.8 in (W x H x L)
- Weight: 310g | 0.68lb, incl. FLIR Tau2 Core
- Resolution: 640 x 512 pixel (thermal) | 1920 x 1080 pixel (visual)
- Thermal resolution: 0.05K (performance grad) or 0.03 (industrial grade)
- Live video output: Analog video (PAL), HDMI
Sample Data – Download
Download and use this sample data in the free ThermoViewer. Make sure you always work with the latest (beta) version to try the sample data.
|Person in 230m distance, detached||sample data|
|Person in 250m distance, in the woods||sample data|
|Person in 230m distance, in motion||sample data|
|Cows in 320m distance||sample data|
|Windturbine in 80m distance||sample data|
|Windturbine in 220m distance||sample data|
|Power pole in 50m distance||sample data|